Thursday, February 28

Reminder: Polls series no.2

Hello everyone :)

Just a quick reminder that there's about one day left for the polls. I'm not sure, but that probably means it'll end this Saturday morning. (After the day, it counts the hours and so on...) So if you haven't voted yet, please do! It only takes a few seconds... and of course, if you have more time on your hands, you can explain me your choice via the comment section or the blog email address: breezingthroughbooks @ gmail . com (without spaces)!

Some little clarification about the polls... Mainly the one about Facial Hair. For that poll, I guess I should have been more specific... I meant "real," maintained facial hair such as mustaches and beard, not stubble or 5 o'clock shadow. As for the height one, I know it's tricky, because it mainly depends on how tall we are ourselves, but please try to choose the choice closest to your preference.

Also, I'll make a part 2 for this polls series. Again, it will be focus on the hero, but this time, more about coloring. Do you prefer them blond or dark.... eyes colors and etc. If you have any suggestions of polls, they are welcomed.

No comments: